Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mike Meisenbach Video Released

Here is a brief promotional video about me:


Mike Meisenbach has thirty years of retail and commercial realty consulting and capital marketing background, having worked frequently with property owners, lenders and private, institutional and foreign investors. His professional associations have included: SIOR, CCIM, NAIOP, the Mortgage Bankers Association, the U.S. Real Estate Roundtable, ICSC, the California Board of Accountancy, and AICPA.

Mike has served as the Co-CEO at 1st Service Solutions, and he previously worked for five years at Ernst & Young, five years at Grubb & Ellis, and for 17 years at Lee & Associates.

1 comment:

  1. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete